We are seeking Senior Cloud Engineers with professional experience automating large scale deployments with modern configuration and deployment management systems. You will be working on a team of talented engineers to solve some of the most complex and exciting challenges facing the world of IT Automation and cloud deployments. This role is customer facing, being a customer advocate with AWS cloud skills to manage/direct our customer as a Customer Champion. You will resolve tickets, automate code and refer larger issues to the SRE and DevOps teams. AWS / Azure / FCP experience preferred with Windows and Linux background.
- Knowledge of Linux OS (Redhat, Ubuntu, Mint, Debian, Fedora, etc.)
- Knowledge of Windows OS (Windows 2012, Windows 10, etc.)
- Scripting skills (Python, Ruby preferred, Perl, Powershell)
- Great communication and eagerness to continue learning
- Bachelor's Degree - Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- Configuration Management (Chef, Puppet or Ansible preferred)
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins preferred)
- Exposure to cloud platforms (AWS strongly preferred, Rackspace, OpenStack, etc.)
- Cloud Monitoring tools (Nagios, Cacti, CloudWatch, Gnaglia, etc.)
- NoSQL database (DynamoDB, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc)
- Other Open Source tools
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.