We are seeking strong Cloud Architects to join our talented team. REAN Cloud works with enterprise level organizations on some of the world’s largest automation and cloud deployment projects, and get to work with the coolest technologies throughout the process!
- Experienced in designing/implementing Virtual Private Cloud VPC environments including compute, storage, database, networking, security etc. in the AWS ecosystem
- Working knowledge of the AWS network architecture including designing VPN solutions between regions and subnets
- Hands on knowledge with the AWS AMI architecture including the development of machine templates and blueprints
- Prior working knowledge designing the HA / DR strategies in the AWS ecosystem
- Understands and can serve as the technical team lead to oversee the build of the Cloud environment based on customer requirements
- Should be able to validate that the environment meets all security and compliance controls
- Good working knowledge of AWS Services and Offerings such as Messaging, Application Services, Migration Services, Cost Management Platform
- Working knowledge of Configuration Management (Chef preferred, Puppet or Ansible) Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins preferred)
- Proven written and verbal communication skills working directly with customers and translating their business needs to technical requirements for implementation.
- Prior experience provisioning and spinning up AWS Clusters
- Hands on Terraform experience
- Production experience to build scalable systems (load balancers, memcached, master/slave architectures)
- Experience supporting a managed services infrastructure (On-Prem and/or Public cloud)
- Ability to maintain, monitor and optimize production database servers
- Prior work with Cloud Monitoring tools (Nagios, Cacti, CloudWatch, Gnaglia, etc.)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc)
- Other Open Source tools used in the infrastructure space (Packer, Terraform, Vagrant, etc.)
- Prior experience leading technical teams through design and implementation of systems infrastructure projects
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.