As part of the Hitachi Vantara Federal family, REAN Cloud, a major player in the AWS Partner Network is growing substantially and looking for a few strong Solutions Architect’s to join our talented team. REAN Cloud works with enterprise level organizations on some of the world’s largest automation and cloud deployment projects and get to work with the coolest technologies throughout the process!
At Hitachi Vantara Federal, we believe in building high performance teams who are passionate about what they do. We enjoy learning from each other and our clients, and our spirit of collaboration permeates everything we do.
About the Role
As a Solutions Architect you would be collaborating with a talented, senior team providing best-in-class solutions for extremely complex problems and have the ability to work on the most cutting-edge technology platforms and tools available.
If you have experience automating large scale deployments with modern configuration and deployment management systems, this could be the ideal role for you. REAN Cloud works with enterprise level organizations on some of the world’s largest automation and cloud deployment projects and get to work with the coolest technologies throughout the process!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Partner with the sales team to design solutions for customers, drive AWS adoption and revenue.
- Be an AWS evangelist. Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of AWS.
- Establish credibility & build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new and migrating existing applications, software and services on the AWS platform.
- Conduct deep-dive “hands-on” education/training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS SA community.
- Author or contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers, tutorials, etc.
- Present sessions at AWS and industry conferences.
- Technical liaison between customers, service engineering & support teams.
- 7+ years design & implementation experience with distributed applications
- 5+ years’ experience in networking; infrastructure or database architecture
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background desired
- 3+ years software/technology customer facing experience
- Experience with “on-premise to cloud” migrations or IT transformations
- Experience architecting/operating solutions build on AWS
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to right level conversations
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- AWS Solutions Architect – Certification
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.